This week we worked on the garden for 2 hall periods of class to start our garden. We worked very hard even though we did not have enough materials so we worked at at time we tried to work as a group and lent each other the materials that we had. Each one of us got the chance to do a bit of each task and we worked soo hard that in 3 hours of work we could see a big progress. The first task was to make the circles to have a pattern to take the grass away and put fresh soil. we did all this work to have the base of the garden so we can go once's a week to maintain it. We where also plaining to do the borders and finish putting the rest of the soil. I think we worked hard this week and I hope next week we work harder so we have a finished garden as soon as posible and we can eat our food that we made.
PS: I dont like vegetables :)
Nice reflection. Add pictures and provide a little more depth on the experience.
ReplyDelete